Every BEE has a sting!
What is BEE (Black Economic Empowerment) other than Apartheid or possibly reverse Apartheid?
Einstein said “You cannot solve a problem with the same thinking that created it.”
Obviously the government of South Africa does not have any “Einstein’s”. South Africa is considered a democracy which according to the definition 3. below means equal rights for all.
The definition as I can see it does not contain an UNLESS!
Yet this seems to be its application in democratic South Africa. We are all equal just some more so than others!
The government constantly talks about equality, non-discrimination, fairness, democracy and then implements policy that directly discriminates against.
This is like some childish playground bully tactics, categorising all whites as racist and the cause of White Apartheid so it is fair to apply Black Apartheid to “All Whites” regardless.
As far as I can see you cannot regulate or implement equality, especially via duress and force. This is like screwing for virginity.
What happens when BEE fails? As Apartheid did in its segregation? Who will count the cost and who will take responsibility for the poison injected into the body of South Africa.
Just as the BEE dies when it stings whatever it takes as threat so will this cleverly disguised Apartheid die once its sting is torn out.
Revenge is not the solution, and it just leaves a trail dead & wounded in its wake all claiming to be in the name of Justice.
aÂ·partÂ·heid Pronunciation[uh–pahrt-heyt, -hahyt] â€“noun
- (in the Republic of South Africa) a rigid policy of segregation of the nonwhite population.
- any system or practice that separates people according to race, caste, etc.
deÂ·mocÂ·raÂ·cy Pronunciation[di-mok-ruh-see] â€“noun, plural -cies.
- government by the people; a form of government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised directly by them or by their elected agents under a free electoral system.
- a state having such a form of government: The United States and Canada are democracies.
- a state of society characterized by formal equality of rights and privileges.
- political or social equality; democratic spirit.
- the common people of a community as distinguished from any privileged class; the common people with respect to their political power.