What you need:
- 3 cloves fresh crushed garlic
- 1 tsp salt – preferably himalayan or sea
- 1 lime juiced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cans of chick peas – preferably organic
- 3/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup water
How to make humus:
- Combine the garlic, salt, lime juice, and olive oil and blend in a good blender
- Add the chick peas and tahini a little at a time and keep blending
- Add water slowly while blending to keep humus smooth
- Blend until silky smooth
- Keep in the fridge but use within a week
Great as a dip for chips and even better as a dip for a raw vegetable tray.
Cut carrots, cucumber, cauliflower and broccoli into snack size and easy to handle sizes. Add baby tomatoes and sweet corn and whatever else takes your fancy.