Works well for: Neuropathy, and swollen lymph nodes (lymphadenopathy)
This following simple recipe can be used daily until improvement is noticed:
Put the following into a blender:
- 1 medium lemon cut into pieces to facilitate blending, this includes the rinds. Remove the seeds, see Note.
- 1 cup of orange juice, red grape juice or other fruit juice or water.
- 1 piece of fresh raw ginger root 1″x1″, peeled.
- 1 tablespoon Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Quality is critical.
- Blend at high speed for 2 minutes.
Note: If you remove the lemon seeds before placing the lemon in the blender, you may drink pulp and all and forget the straining. Otherwise pour mixture through a strainer to separate the juice from the pulp. Discard the pulp, preferably in your compost heap.
From what I have read this mix works to clear sinuses.
Length of Cleanse
Do the cleanse for 10 days, if you don’t see results in that time your olive oil is not the quality you thought it was. Change olive oils and continue.
[Sorry I can’t recommend any specific oil because I use one a friend get’s me direct from the farm.]
Drink on an empty stomach, preferably in the morning.
The whole lemon drink flushes toxins from the liver and helps move lymph fluid.
This drink is quite palatable, especially with orange juice.
Add one tablespoon of lecithin granules to the drink or take 2 capsules twice daily with the drink divided into 2 portions.
Low body temperature
Take 2 or 3 cayenne capsules with the whole lemon drink or just throw about a 1/5 teaspoon Cayenne powder in. Put less and slowly add to taste.