Phanteks PH-NDC Thermal Compound
The marketing wank is strong with this one. Just to be clear it is also strong with most thermal paste’s which are ridiculously priced and fortunately less and less crucial as CPU’s and GPU’s need to dissipate less and less heat.
This might be decent thermal paste but at what price?
Take a look around and see how long it takes you to find that you get 2 x 1 gram syringes for your R99-R149.
Diamond-like, yeah right that’s like saying some thing is turd-like. It’s either diamond or it’s not, ask your wife or fiance.
Diamonds thermal conductivity is 2200 W/(m·K) this paste is 4.5, yup very diamond-like. Like 0.2% diamond-like.
- Translucent – nope
- Hardest stuff known to mankind – nope
- Conducts heat like a demon – nope
- Great as a gift – thermal paste or diamond – nope
Do a basic calculation, R100 for 2 grams = R50,000.00 per kg – holy shitballs it is diamond-like
Guess you’re not getting this for your girlfriend for Christmas!
Packaging Ratio: 53 grams of packaging for 2 grams of product – 1:26
- Model: PH-NDC
- Brand: Phanteks
- Colour: Grey
- Thermal Conductivity: 4.5 W/m-k
- Thermal Resistance: 0.14 C.cm2/W
- Specific Gravity: 2.55 g/cm3
- Recommended Storage Time: <2 years
- Recommended Usage Time: <2 years
- Operating Temperature: -40C to 150C