Make sure your computer is on a Private Network
- Click the search logo (Cortana), or left-click the Start Logo and start typing network status and then select the Network Status – System Settings
- Click the Change connection properties hyperlink
- Click on the Private bubble
- Click the back arrow top-left
- In the left panel, click either Wi-Fi (if you’re connected to a wireless network) or Ethernet (if you’re connected to a network using a network cable).
- In the right panel, Change advanced sharing options.
- Under Private Turn on network discovery. Check the box Turn on automatic setup of network connected devices.
- Click Save changes
Click the search logo (Cortana), or left-click the Start Logo and start typing services.msc and then select the Service app
You will need to enable each of the following services and make sure it is set to Start Automatically.
- DNS Client
- Function Discovery Resource Publication
- SSDP Discovery
- TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper
- UPnP Device Host
Right-click and click start is the services is not running then right-click and choose Properties.
Change the Startup type to Automatic.
Do this for each service as listed above.