- Dell – https://www.dell.com/support/home/lv/en/lvbsdt1/
- HP – https://support.hp.com/za-en/checkwarranty or https://support.hpe.com/hpsc/wc/public/home for servers
- Lenovo – https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/za/en/warrantylookup#/
Dell warranties need to be transferred between owners.
Lenovo warranties are on the machine. To get assistance, you can either call or start a service request from their website. As long as the machine has warranty you will be able to get support.
THINK product range: call 0800 110 756
IDEA product range: call +27 11 201 7745
Find your closest Technical Service Centre here:
- Dell – Same as warranty, put in Service Tag and get system specifications
- HP – https://partsurfer.hp.com/search.aspx or https://partsurfer.hpe.com/search.aspx for servers
- Lenovo – https://support.lenovo.com/za/en/partslookup?linkTrack=footer%3ASupport_Parts%20Lookup