- Start by installing Microsoft .NET 3.5
- Next download and install
- Install SQL Studio
Enable the .NET Framework 3.5 in Control Panel
You can enable the .NET Framework 3.5 through the Windows Control Panel. This option requires an Internet connection.
- Press the Windows key on your keyboard, type “Windows Features”, and press Enter. The Turn Windows features on or off dialog box appears.
- Select the .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0) check box, select OK, and reboot your computer if prompted.
- You don’t need to select the child items for Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) HTTP Activation and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Non-HTTP Activation unless you’re a developer or server administrator who requires this functionality.