UPDATE: Microsoft has pulled the update, so once your pause resumes your system will not download KB5000802
To fix, simply rolling back to an earlier restore point, or uninstall the update as detailed below.
- Click Pause updates for 7 days – this will stop the update from being installed again and should give Microsoft enough time to remedy the issue
- Open Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update
- Click on View Update History
- Click on Uninstall updates link
- Locate the KB5000802 update, right-click it and select Uninstall
- Restart your PC
- Now open Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update
Not experiencing issues as yet
If you have a Kyocera printer and are currently not experiencing issues, pause updates so that the KB50000802 update does not get installed.
Another workaround involved switching to Microsoft PCL6 printer drivers.