Do you want to move your photo’s from your google account to free up space? This is not the simplest method but it does give you the most control. Simpler MultCloud method at the bottom.
- Install the OneDrive app to your cellphone and set it up to backup your photo’s
- Open the OneDrive App, and sign in to your account
- Tap on the Me icon & click Settings
- Click Camera upload, toggle the switch to turn it On, make sure to check Include videos if you want your videos to upload as well
- Stop Google Photo’s from uploading
Go to the official site of Google Takeout and sign in with your accounts.
Step 2. Under Create a new archive, select Google Photos, and click the Next step at the bottom of the page.
Step 3. Select the Add to OneDrive option as the delivery method.
Step 4. Click the Link accounts and create export icon, and accept the permissions that Google Takeout sends to you
Step 5. Sign in to your OneDrive account and click Open in OneDrive at the end of the export process, now you have export Google Photos to OneDrive.
If you only need to transfer less than 5GB. The Free account only allows 5GB per month and transfers 2 files at a time.
Go to MultCloud and Sign Up for Free
- Under My Cloud Drives click “Add Cloud”, choose Google Photos, then select the Google account you want to add and Allow
- Then add your OneDrive account the same way, it will ask you sign in
- Now you can click “Cloud Transfer” under Common Tools
- Click the “FROM” interface to select the directory you want to transfer from in Google Photos, and click the “TO” interface to select the target directory you want to save the files to in OneDrive
- Finally click Transfer Now