Run SFC (System File Checker)
It checks your system for corrupt system files and will replace them with new known good ones.
- Press the Windows logo key, and type in cmd. Right-click Command Prompt and click Run as administrator.
- Type sfc /scannow and press Enter
- Wait for this process to finish. Then restart your computer
- You may have to run this up to 3 times to fix all the problems
Then, move on to the DISM check.
2: Run DISM (Deployment Image Servicing & Management)
- Windows logo key, and type cmd. Right-click Command Prompt and click Run as administrator.
- In the Command Prompt window, copy and paste the following commands and press Enter, the final command sfc /scannow will not run
Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
Restart your computer when all the checks are done.
If the repair is successful you may want to re-run SFC just to check.