Do you need my assistance in getting easyfile working? Are you aware I charge a R600 fee for a fix? No fix, no fee!
A fix is easyfile running as it should, not recovery of your data – that is another service we need to discuss beforehand.
If you agree to the fee for a fix, here are the steps you need to take …
- Make sure you have the following files downloaded
- Make sure you have TeamViewer or alternatively AnyDesk installed on your computer, the version doesn’t matter. Or get my QuickSupport version of TeamViewer here
- Empty your Recycle Bin
- Reboot your PC, so that I don’t accidentally close something you are working on
- Plug your power cable into your laptop, helps it perform better
- Send me a WhatsApp message [084 584 7268 or click the WhatsApp Me button bottom right corner of my site] with your TeamViewer (TV) ID & password or AnyDesk closer to the allotted time, please type the number rather than taking a picture
- If I need anything or when I need you to login I’ll WhatsApp you
- I cannot be held responsible for any issues that seem to be as a result of fixing easyfile – I haven’t had any as yet but I don’t want to be blamed because I was the last one to touch the machine. i.e. what I do, should not impact any other software on your system but there is always the possibility it may – in the unlikely situation there is an issue, I will do what I can to assist
- My current fee is R600 for a fix. No fix, no fee!
How does payment work?
- Job complete – you are happy it is fixed
- Please send me your billing details & email address
- I’ll generate and send you an invoice via email
- Payment details are on the invoice
- I may sometimes delete Windows temp files, to stop files that are cached from causing issues
- About one in 5 machines has malware on it, I’ll notify you if your’s does
- I very seldom refuse to work on a machine. I no longer work on Windows XP or Vista at all. For Windows 7, Service Pack 1 must be installed before I start